Monday, June 3, 2013

"The Collection" 1.1--update

This is one of those posts I started, but couldn't finish until I could upload photos:

This sits in place right next to my computer at all times, but I totally forgot about it while cataloguing my spanking toys.



Flyswatter
            Length:  22 3/8th” (end to end), 5¼” head
            Width:  tapers out to 4 5/8th
            Thickness:  1/16th
Light, rubbery plastic with many tiny holes.  The arm is stiff, but the head is very flexible, making it very stingy.

I remember, as a child, my grandmother on my mother's side had a metal flyswatter--I think it was homemade out of a wire clothes-hanger and a bit of metal screen.  If I remember correctly, it's another item my mother and her siblings were spanked with--perhaps I got a swat or two with it...I can't recall, but somehow I know how stingy it was.

I was always intrigued by the idea of spankings with a flyswatter, and fell in love with this one when I first laid eyes on it!

Sadly, it hasn't been used...yet......

No comments:

Post a Comment