Friday, January 10, 2014

New Toys!!!

After years of hearing the name, I FINALLY took a look through Cane-iac.com--a website that sells spanking implements.  I was AMAZED at how inexpensive their products are!  Usually, every authentic spanking item I find is quite expensive.  I won't let myself spend large amounts of money on toys that I never get to use anyway (alas!).  Yesterday, however, I placed an order through Cane-iac.  Already, before noon today, my order was shipped!!!!  I'm eagerly awaiting my new toys:

Red Rubber Paddle

Smooth on one side, and has raised squares on the other for two different effects.  It is 3" wide, 1/2" thick and 12" long (including handle portion).

Apparently, this paddle can be put in a dishwasher.








This paddle was only NINE DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!










Also, I've been wanting to buy a strap, so I bought this one:


Leather Flapper - Double Leather Strap



it's 2 inches wide, and just over 14 inches long (including handle). The straps are separated to affect the sound of its use (I'm very into the psychology of spanking...), and this strap is supposed to be heavy.











I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY ARRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Now I just need to find someone to use them on.......

(or who will use them on me.......)


No comments:

Post a Comment