Thursday, June 12, 2014

Heartbroken!

I just found out some horrible, horrible news.  I'm a bit surprised to have taken so long to learn that, sometime near the end of 2012, Audrey Knight retired from the spanking scene!!!  Apparently, Armageddon DID occur in 2012!



For some time, I've been meaning to write a post about the fact that I have an enormous crush on Audrey Knight.  I had wanted to first organize the photos & video clips that I've found of her and her work, but have yet to do so.



I have a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE crush on Audrey Knight!!!!!  Yes, I know I just wrote that, but it bears repeating.  I am devastated.  I don't get starstruck (I meet so many celebrities through work), but she's one of the very few untouchables I dream of meeting.  I'm sure my introverted self would clam up, keep me tongue tied, and eventually cause me to blurt out some unintelligible nonsense that would leave me with a lifelong embarrassment.  Even so, the opportunity to see those incredible eyes in person would literally be a dream-come-true.



If you've read my "First Spanking Story" post, you've probably figured out by now that Audrey Knight was the female character; the subject of my thoughts that inspired my fantasy.  She's probably the main reason I realized I'm a switch.  Hers are the first videos of a woman spanking men that I ever cared to watch.  I can't take my eyes off her.  I find her incredibly gorgeous--especially those big eyes!!  She's feminine, sexy, adorable, intelligent, passionate, caring, and strong--and these are just the qualities that are evident to me from what little I've seen of her on video, and especially in her writing.



I'll miss her, and I've never even met her. 


 :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment